Hi guys! *waves excitedly* Thanks for coming over and checking out my little corner of the universe today. 🙂
I guess I’m developing a reputation for doing these tags… o, a month or so late. *blushes*
Thanks to Madi (delightfulworldofdolls.com, madigrace.com, madisongraceauthor.com) for nominating me for the Liebster Award! It means so much and I’m so excited to do this tag.
If I nominate you, then this is what you have to do:
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you (in my case, Madi, in your case, me) and display the award (the image I’m going to include at the end of the post)
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you (Madi’s are AWESOME, and I’m going to give you some at the end of the post 👇👇)
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify those blogs of their nomination
- Give them 11 questions to answer
How long has your blog been running?
I started Dolls by the Dozen on Blogspot on March 31, 2017 (I’ve been blogging for almost a year… what??), but I switched to WordPress on May 19, 2017. Then, I changed the name and focus from Dolls by the Dozen and dolls to Christina and Camera and lifestyle, reading, and writing on October 4, 2017.
Yes, I went and checked all of the dates.
Favorite post of yours?
Hmm… I really liked making my Doll Target, but a newer post (like last week new) was another favorite. Check out Rebekah and Julia’s blog tour here.
Favorite page of yours?
That reminds, me I need to update the Camera Club. All members of that, so sorry!
My favorite blogs and blog buttons are awesome! There are plenty of awesome blogs there so, check it out!
Worst post of yours?
Hmm… To see all of the cringe-worthy days (I actually LIKE looking back at those posts, is that weird??), check out http://dollsbythedozen.blogspot.com/!
What are your blogging goals for the year?
I want to consistently post every Friday at 1:00 EST, have at LEAST 1 giveaway, post every 2 weeks on the Camera Club page, maybe start a mailing list, and participate in multiple blog tours!
Do you let your dolls post for you?
I’m planning on starting some doll outlets for the dolls to post… maybe I can show y’all my paper doll collection? I promise it’s not actually as 90’s as it sounds…
How often do they post?
I’m planning to let them have 2/5 of my monthly posts. Does that sound good to you guys?
Which doll posts to most?
I’m not actually sure yet because they don’t really do much posting right now?
Which doll of yours is your favorite?
Probably Emma. My 18-month-old sister has stolen them all, and she loves Emma quite a bit, and she bites, so yeah.
Which doll is your favorite that you don’t own?
I’m not really sure. I mean, I would really probably like any with a natural hair color, and long hair, because I love doing their hair!
Think up a question you’ve always wanted to answer but no one has ever asked… and answer it.
Ooh… yay! My question: What are you wearing right now? Go Jag’s Pink T-shirt, hair down, and navy blue knee-length skirt.
11 Facts about Me:
- I’m a Christian
- I’m the oldest of 4
- I do Potter’s School and Veritas Press
- I’m one of 20 grandkids on my Dad’s side and one of 11 on my Mom’s side.
- I play the piano.
- I love baking.
- I have 3 pairs of shoes (You can see I’m getting desperate here…)
- I have an 18-month-old sister who is the cutest thing!! (Who want’s to see photos of her- she’s SO photogenic but SO active!)
- I do Omnibus
- I love bullet journaling and bible journaling!
- I love you guys!
i know I know I’m getting desperate
I just randomly stole these from people around the web… so yeah.
- What would you tell your younger self if you could go into the past?
- What are you wearing right now?
- What blog/blogger inspires you the most?
- What’s your favorite thing about your blog?
- Are you an organized person?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What’s your favorite design tool?
- Do you like Math?
- Are you writing anything right now?
- Do you like to draw?
- Think up a question you’ve always wanted to answer but no one has ever asked… and answer it.
Did you enjoy the post? Comment below 👇👇
P.S. Madison (she nominated me for this) is hosting an amazing giveaway! Check it out here: http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/giveaway-autumn-stroll-outfit-from-dreamworld-collections/)