Last week, I did all the prompts in Maggie’s April Blogging Challenge all together instead of posting daily, and I really enjoyed it, so I decided to do the same thing this week. Note: Instead of starting over at “day one” each Sunday, I decided to continue, so each day will correlate with the day of the month!
DAY 7 – If you could have 1 super power…
Ooh, this is hard. (spends time looking for superhero emojis- I can’t find any 😦)
I think my super power might be always finding the good in something. While flying, being invisible, having a force field, or reading people’s minds would be fun, I think that this would be the most helpful in daily life.
I’m remembering a quote from The Voyage of the Dawn Treader where Lucy finds a spell in a spell book (it’s part of the story) where she can see what her friends are saying (aka eavesdropping).
“Oh dear,” said Lucy. “Have I spoiled everything? Do you mean we would have gone on being friends if it hadn’t been for this—and been really great friends—all our lives perhaps—and now we never shall.”
That’s why I wouldn’t want to read minds 😜 But finding the good in any situation would be a great superpower!
DAY 8 – Your top three favorite blogs to read and why
Oh my goodness why is this so hard!! You guys know I love a lot of blogs, but I’m not really sure what my top three are. If I don’t pick yours, no hard feelings, this was really hard and I couldn’t include all my favorites 🙂
- Aria Photo Blog// I love Aria’s blog! Her most recent post (as of now, the 8th), was “A Day in the Life of a Hermit Graduate”, which was hilariously funny and pretty much my favorite day in the life post ever. Aria’s photos are amazing and I love her blog 😍
- Ariana’s Archives (formerly Ariana’s Flying Life)// Sorry guys I know I mention Ari’s blog every single time, but I love it, okay?!! Ari’s posts are always uplifting, funny, and just encouraging. ❤
- Bayance// I most recently found this blog and you guys. Seriously. Bayance is SO funny and just a great person 😍 Ever since I found her blog, I’ve been stalking the reader waiting for more posts… is that bad? I hope not because I’m never going to stop 😂 But seriously this blog is a m a z i n g.
I hope you found some new blogs to read! ❤
DAY 9 – Your favorite quote
PLEASE. Why must these be so hard? I love all the quotes!! Pretty much every quote from Narnia is my favorite, but so are so many others 😂 #sorrynotsorry Since I totally can’t pick a favorite bible verse (that would be way harder!) I’m going to exclude those.
This quote from Corrie Ten Boom is really good and so true!!
When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don’t throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.
And… basically everything that comes up when you google “motivational quotes” is my favorite quote 😂
DAY 10 – 10 Color Asthetics
Eep so I wanted to make 10 asthetics… but I didn’t have time (they take FOREVER) soo… I made 4!
|G R E E N|
This one has WAY too many shades of green but finding a lot of pictures with the same shade is actually really hard! They almost matched except for the cupcake and coffee pictures.
|P I N K|
I actually liked how this one turned out even though there’s a bunch of different shades! I just wish that there were more options aside from flowers.
|R E D|
This one *might* be my favorite even though most of the pictures are of flowers (whoops!). With red it’s hard to go wrong because there aren’t that many different shades.
|Y E L L O W|
At first I wanted this to be all gold but… that failed. I wish I had done all bright yellow instead of including gold, but I also really don’t want to make it again soo. My favorite picture is the Volkswagen – I love the color 😍
Sorry for only making four aesthetics ☹ but hopefully they were still good!
DAY 11 – A photo of your handwriting
Oh you guys do not want to see my handwriting… okayyy fine I’ll write something in my handwriting for you… but it is not pretty at all 😂
^^sorry for the iphone photo but I was NOT about to pull out my camera to take a picture of my handwriting lol
As you can tell, I really need to work on my handwriting! xD It’s so messy (but the pen I was using was literally about to die soo) 😂
DAY 12 – Your favorite color with a photo showing it
I have a lot of favorite colors (like A LOT – pretty much any light color is my favorite) but I think blush pink is my absolute favorite.
(also yes I totally used the photos from my aesthetics… #sorrynotsorry
DAY 13 – What’s in your purse/wallet/pocket…
This is going to be interesting… I’m going to share what’s typically in my purse 🙂
- my ripped wallet that spills coins everywhere
- small notebook/journal for writing random things down (that ends up being full of kid’s drawings)
- a few pens that don’t even work
- some tissues- but I can’t tell if they’re used or not (GROSS)
- a book that’s been due to go back to the library for six months
- a broken phone charger
- random crayon wrappers
… and nothing I really need 😂
Actually, my purse is pretty organized (what did you expect?) but it was fun to make it silly!