hey guys! these past few weeks have been INSANELY busy and I can’t evennnn
so I’m sorry for not posting yesterday it was hectic to say the least (a field trip at school, taking EVERYTHING home from my locker in preparation for probably doing online school after spring break, last day of the 3rd quarter, corona, and we were literally waiting for groceries in walmart pickup for two hours among other things so yeah)
BUT. today I have an fun post ft. something I usually don’t do (aka tags/awards) so hopefully that makes up for it??a
thank you so much Maya Joelle for tagging me for this! I’m excited to do it 🙂
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (This award was created by Okoto Enigma.)
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Have you ever watched a movie adaptation that was better than its book counterpart? If so, what was it, and why was it better?
I’m sure I could think of another, but the first one that comes to mind is the Princess Bride. I never really finished it but the book was soo confusing and did not flow at all. the movie was so much better imo but maybe if I really focused and read the book again it would be better 🤷
What is your least favorite color to wear, and why?
To wear? orange!! there are other colors that don’t look good on me but I’ve never really worn orange and while it can be a cute color it is super ugly on clothes (in my probably unpopular opinion!)
What is your favorite restaurant?
This is soo basic but I love Chick Fil A and Chipotle!! 😂 soo good
What is your favorite quote from a nonfiction book?
I literally could not think of any nonfiction quotes I liked so yeah.
but some of my favorite quotes from fiction are “There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for” (the two towers by tolkien), anything from narnia, and I recently read this quote in christy miller (which is one of my favorite series EVERRR!)
It seems that when dreams come true they never turn out the same way you dreamed them. they twist and turn and disappoint, leaving you wanting so much more. I don’t know which to blame: the dream itself or the reality that dissolves the dream.
and there are many more that aren’t on the top of my head lol
Have you been to Disneyland and/or Disney World? If yes, did you enjoy it? If not, do you want to?
I’ve only been to disney world (I’ve been to animal kingdom twice, and epcot, hollywood, and magic kingdom once) and I LOVED it! I would love to go again too. When I went I was terrified of roller coasters so i only went on the really kiddy rides but if I went again I would go to ALLL the rides lol
three things about me
- I play the violin and piano and I love it! both are a lot of work but it’s so fun
- I’m kinda basic but not really? I have white vans and love starbucks and scrunchies buttttt idk
- I’ve been blogging for three years now and I love itt so much!!! ❤ it can be really hard to keep up with it but it’s very rewarding 🙂
- what is an unpopular opinion you have?
- favorite book series?
- how long have you been blogging?
- milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
- Is a hot dog a sandwich? why/why not?
and I nominate:
and anyone else who wants to do it! let me know if you do so I can see your post ❤
my favorite posts
honestly just random posts I liked? lol
upcoming post ideas:
- my corona virtual school day in the life (because we’re probably going to do virtual school for a couple weeks following spring break because CORONA)
- march playlist
- tips to get through the last quarter
- follow up to the spring q + a
- bible verses about trusting god (because coronaa)
- things to do when you’re bored (ft. screen free)
- a week in the life
- spring break posts if I can fit them in (maybe a recap of the week if I take enough pics)
- inspiring instagram accts to follow
let me know if you love a specific one of these ideas and I will definitely post it!