Today I’m going to be sharing how I plan my week. It’s actually a very simple process but y’all wanted to see more planner posts so I decided to show you!
How I Plan my Week
- Decorate! I probably shouldn’t do this first, but it’s my favorite part. I spend way too long looking at adorable planner spreads and then pick a theme/color scheme. Then I draw, handletter, and add tape to my planner spread so that it looks pretty!
- Write out weekly goals. I attached a screenshot below, but let’s be real- I don’t normally make them super pretty with cute fonts. (But seriously am I the only one who is sick of calibri? please tell me I’m not). These goals generally aren’t for school, but more for health/personal well being. I rarely get to them all, but it’s worth a try!
On this particular week my goals were:
- Workout every day for at least 10 minutes- It seems like such a short time but sometimes that’s all I have time for! Generally I can workout for 10 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes in the afternoon which ends up being 30 minutes. So not much but it works for now!
- Read a book for fun. Y’all. I LOVE to read anything and everything and I’ll do this anyway. But I just wanted to make it important to have that relaxing time of intentionally reading a book 🙂
- Journal every day. Soo…. I failed my goal of journaling for the entire month of Febuary (I only did it once, on the 2nd ) but I decided to attempt it for just one week. I will probably fail but I will at least tru!
- Earn $20- It might not seem like much but I’m working on earning extra money for a camp and this goal of $20/week is SUPER manageable and very easy to accomplish. Hopefully I can make closer to $40 this week but I try to lower my goals to give me some wiggle room.
- Finish the book of Judges- I’m trying to read the bible in a year and this is the next book (three more chapters in Joshua!). I think I can finish Judges this week.
- No carry over assignments- this may sound confusing but it’s actually quite simple. Basically, I make a daily plan for each day of the week. If I don’t finish an assignment on the day that I wrote in my planner to finish it then I move it to the next day (carrying it over). Honestly I end up doing this WAY too much and I’m trying to break that habit haha.
And that is how I pick my weekly goals… but I’m not even done planning my week yet! 🙂
3. Look at my assignment sheets for school
I go to Schoology and StudyPlace, my live online class portals//places where I view assignments and check to see what’s due that week/next week.
6. Check blog planner
Basically, I check my excel spreadsheet and write in which posts I need to write that week. Pretty simple!
5.Write it down!
Then, I write all the assignments down in my planner. Honestly one of the easiest steps haha.
I thought y’all might want to see some pictures of my planner//examples, so here you go!
I hope y’all enjoyed! I sure did 🙂
P.S. Y’ALL THIS IS THE 100TH POST ON C & C! I can’t believe it 🙂 I’m so excited for how far I’ve come! I’m actually already planning an exciting giveaway for the two year blogiversary!!! 😛