Today I decided to host a blog party! I’m super excited about this.
Here’s how it’s going to work:
- You comment below with a link to your blog
- If you want, I can add your featured image/blog button/header to the page as well. Just say “include my blog button, that is on my blog buttons page, please” or “please include my header (it is on the top of my site when you click the link)”.
- I will be adding new links to the page until next Friday. After that, the page will still be up, but I will not be adding new links to it.
And the rules for what you can include:
- You can send a link to your own blog, or you can send a link to another website or blog (if it is not your own, I will not take any images from the site). If you are part of any group blogs, you can use those, and I will add images if you have permission of the leader/owner.
- The blog/site must be appropriate, and something that you think I would like (most of my readers are similar to me). So I don’t really think that a sports blog is a great idea, because that is not really what I post here- so no one is looking for that sort of think.
Also, if you participate, I made some posters/buttons to put on your blog. You can pick whichever one you like best/works with your color scheme best. Here they are:
All right! The blog party starts… NOW!!! Yay!!!
Hello everyone, I’m Liz and I blog over at http://www.homewithhummingbirds.com. 🙂
Happy blog party! I’m Christina from Creative Critique. I’m not a creativity critic but I can’t think of a better name. creativecritique22.wordpress.com
Hey there! My name’s Julia I blog about life, books, writing, and God, over at Lit Aflame ( http://litaflame.blog)
Maddy- Maddy’s Digital Diary
Hello everyone! My name is Maddy and I blog athttps://maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com where I share my photography. Photography has always been a passion of mine and I love having a place where I can share my photos with others. 💕
Hi 👋 😉 I’m Grace and I blog at https://gracefullyinthemoment.wordpress.com