As is my custom at the beginning of each new month (that sounds so weird), I’m going to do a review of how September went and go over my goals for October!
Ooh, this one is lots of fun! I have quite a few photos that I took in September, so buckle down and enjoy the ride 🙂
Goals from September:
- Post 4 times on C & C ✔- I did this one! Check the “Posts this Month” section in this post to see what they were!
- Post 4 times on QTE ✖ Nope! I’m actually taking a (hopefully temporary) break from QTE because I’ve been majorly busy. Hopefully next month I’ll have news along these lines to share with y’all- I have something really exciting coming up!
- Send out a Monday email on the C & C mailing list twice✖ Nope! However, if you’re on the mailing list, you did get an email explaining some of the new changes 🙂
- Participate in a challenge/giveaway on another blog ✖ No… If you’re hosting a giveaway or challenge on your blog, please let me know. I love participating in things like that !
- Start using my school schedule ✔ Yup!! I did this one, but I changed up my school schedule just a bit.
Next week’s post is all about the Planner- YAY, but for now, I’m going to give y’all a little peek into my planner for October!
^ My adorable reading log. I’m writing this on the 3rd, so I’ve already added some fun books!
I know this is blurry and oh so behind-the-scenes, but this is reality when I was setting up my planner. Plus, if you read my How I write my blog posts post, you’ll recognize what’s up on my computer screen!! I really like this photo, which is weird because it’s really bad! But I love the reality of it 🙂
- Start using the mailing list again- send out emails on the 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th (Mondays)
- Use Habit tracker in planner
- Use reading log in planner
- Participate in a challenge/giveaway on another blog
Thanks for reading! What are your goals for October? Did you finish everything you planned to do in September?